homeAbout UsTeachingPartiesFor the HomeFreebies

Monday, April 30, 2012

No Menu, But Free Calendar!

Greetings from New Orleans!  My family is tagging along on my hubby's business trip this week and we're having fun shopping, touring, and EATING all the delicious food!  


We started our morning here, at Cafe du Monde in the French Quarter.

And enjoyed these beignets for breakfast........one word...........AMAZING!!!  

If you want to make your own at home, HERE is a simple recipe that only requires can biscuits, powdered sugar, and oil. 

So, I obviously do not need a menu plan this week, so instead, I thought I would just give you guys the FREE Printable May Calendar Set.  Sorry it's so late, but I hope you can still use it.  Enjoy!


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE cafe du monde!
    Did you see my nawlins post???
    YUMMMMMY
    http://theteacherscauldron.blogspot.com/2012/02/mardi-gras-recipes.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always wanted to visit New Orleans. It is on my bucket list! :) Thanks for the adorable calendar set as always!

    Joni
    KinderKids Fun
    jegalford3406@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I'm hungry! :-)

    Your blog looks so inviting---love the header!
    ReadWriteSing

    ReplyDelete