homeAbout UsTeachingPartiesFor the HomeFreebies

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Shout Out Saturday {Little Miss Kindergarten}

Hey, Cutie Pies!  I know many of you have already stalked visited Miss Kindergarten, but if you haven't, please go today!  Little Miss Kindergarten, otherwise known as Hadar, has the most creative ideas for her classroom!   She and the FBU Girls share a love of fonts and bargain shopping too (hello Target)!  Take a look at some of the awesome ideas I got from this amazing blog!

her super cute classroom

DIY chalkboard CVC word trays

DIY highlighter sticks

sticker organization

So, what are you waiting for...go on...take a little trip to visit Miss Kindergarten! You won't be disappointed! 
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Love her blog! And her idea for sticker organization! I think I might have to make one for my own classroom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her blog! She is fantastic!!
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thanks guys!! You made my day!! :D

    Hadar

    ReplyDelete