homeAbout UsTeachingPartiesFor the HomeFreebies

Friday, April 8, 2011

FABulous and Ridiculously YUMMY Recipes!

I don't know about you, but it is a weekly struggle at my house to figure out what to cook during the week. The husband and I always do our shopping together (I know isn't it sweet?) on Sundays after we clip the Sunday coupons of course! So usually Sundays are my day to sketch out our weekly menu. I have found the most AMAZING blogs to help me out with my menu planning. Here are the two blogs that I go to every Sunday to look for some yummy goodness.
Pearls, Handcuffs and Happy Hour
Sister Stuff
Take a look at what I'm cooking tonight-
Photo Courtesy of Pearls, Handcuffs and Happy Hour
Click to check out Pearls, Handcuffs and Happy Hour
To me Cara must be some kind of super hero, because friends....her 1st grade activities ROCK and her recipes are TO DIE FOR! You must check it out!


Another blog is Sister Stuff. This is one of my FAVORITE recipes and probably most asked for on those cold winter nights!
Courtesy of Sister Stuff
Click to check the sisters out!
I cannot leave out one of my other favorite places to go to for recipes...
Photo from PamperedChef.com
These books sell for $1.00 and let me tell you---I'd pay $10 for them! I use them at least twice a week (if not more). I LOVE Pampered Chef products and their food just cannot be beat! Start your collection today! 

Chow Bellas! 

1 comment:

  1. Have you been on Bakerella? Brace yourself. The woman is a total rock star. Do you know about the site The Sugarbelle? Her cookies are works of art and I just stare at them in awe. Check them out.
    I made a "honey" of a bee book you guys might like so come on over...
    Fran@kindergartencrayons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete