homeAbout UsTeachingPartiesFor the HomeFreebies

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

St. Patty's Day Unit **UPDATED

Introducing...my first unit for purchase in my TpT store.  On Sunday, I uploaded my 22-page "L is for Luck" unit perfect for all your St. Patrick's Day fun!  




This unit includes activities to do with toddlers, pre-schoolers, kindergarteners, and even first graders.  Here's what you can find inside the unit...


So, as a bonus to our fabulous readers, I wanted to offer you a discount for ONE WEEK ONLY!!!  The unit price is originally $4.00, but from today until March 1st, you can get it for 50% off making it $2.00!!!  


To purchase this unit, click HERE.


***UPDATE:  This morning, I was made aware by a sweet reader that TpT has a $3.00 minimum purchase order rule, so I just now listed a fun Leprechaun Hunt activity for $1.00, so you can get two things for $3.00.  It includes 4 shamrock clue cards, 2 pages of directions, and printable gift tags (from Mr. Leprechaun himself).  


Click HERE to purchase my Leprechaun Hunt.  It is $1.00 until March 1st, when it goes up to $2.00.


Don't forget, you have two more days to enter our Porter's Polka Dots Giveaway!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Great information, i was searching of this kind of information, thankyou very much for sharing with us. i also have some links to share
    Get up To 50% Off buy modalert online

    Get up To 50% Off buy artvigil online
    Get up To 50% Off buy waklert online
    Get up To 50% Off buy vilafinil online

    ReplyDelete