homeAbout UsTeachingPartiesFor the HomeFreebies

Monday, February 7, 2011

Printable Valentines

Does your child need some Valentines to give out at school or to friends and family?  OR, do you need some Valentines to give to your students?  Are you just not satisfied with those commercial Toy Story and Glee Valentines on the shelves at Walmart?  Well, I have the answer for you AND it will save you money too ~ a win/win!!

I have travelled all around the blogosphere so I could bring you a collection of the cutest and most stylish printable Valentines for your children (or for you)!





A class full of precious valentines is just a click away! Have fun!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. i am loving this blog! so happy i came upon it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! I have been blog-stalking trying to find some I like. BTW, eighteen 25 had some a little while back that were cute too. However, I wanted to have a variety and thanks to you I do. :)

    Ms. M
    www.msk1ell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete